CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Greetings from Sunny FL

Kathy, Danny, and I got to FL Fri night around 1:30am, I guess thats technaically Sat morning...anyway....Danny made it in 13 hrs....we had a couple potty stops and stopped at Cracker Barrell for dinner along the way. Let me advise ya, "beans and greens" is NOT a good idea to have if your confined in the car w/ other passengers....Danny....just sayin :)
Sat I went to dinner at the Whites'....it was very nice...all the cousins were there..I had the girls w me and it was a great visit. After that Jenna picked me up and we went to Katie and Matts new house..VERY cute....we just did some girl talk for a couple of hrs. It was nice catchin up with them.
Sun we went on a walk...then I had a nap...wasnt feelin too hot. After that Kathy and Danny treated some Mi Mexico (sp?)
Here are a couple pics
.


Em started horse back riding lessons...she did really well.....it was pretty fun to watch...

Here she is on Daisy...
Pettin a horsie poo
Sooooo purdy
On the beach...

0 comments: