Sat night my good friend Elizabeth had a ladies happy at her house. Her husband and son were away in Chicago for a hockey tournament so she decided to throw a little get together.
It was a lot of fun. Liz had tons of delish food and it was a good turn out.
I had already made plans to spend the night. I was at Liz's a week or so ago to visit and her 7 yr old Hannah (my new bff) kept asking me to spend the night. I couldnt that night of course but we decided that I would the night of the happy hour.
Sun morn was equally as fun...we ate, and ate, and ate...made choclate chip cookies, and had great conversations until I left at around 3.
So, good times with good people!!
It was a lot of fun. Liz had tons of delish food and it was a good turn out.
I had already made plans to spend the night. I was at Liz's a week or so ago to visit and her 7 yr old Hannah (my new bff) kept asking me to spend the night. I couldnt that night of course but we decided that I would the night of the happy hour.
Sun morn was equally as fun...we ate, and ate, and ate...made choclate chip cookies, and had great conversations until I left at around 3.
So, good times with good people!!
Really...look at this girls eyes...sooo purdy!!
Just a pic of Liz's bar area
Liz will hate that I posted this pic...but she will get over it =)


0 comments:
Post a Comment