Today my mother had my b-day dinner. I asked my mom to make chicken and dumplings....it was SO tasty. Then there was the carrot cake Kevin made me (from scratch, thank you very much) and it was the best I have ever had. Oh, Mike....don't worry we celebrated your birthday as well...Mom made an apple pie in your Honor. It was goooood.
I know b-days are not about the gifts, but boy did I clean up...haha!
Amy got me a super chefs knife. We needed a good knife bad so that was perfect!!
Kathy got me me most amazingly comfy shoes i have ever had!! Crocs w the wool lining. LOVE 'em!!
Danny was sweet and got me a dolphin charm...My bracelet is now complete!! I'm too excited about that...it only took me a yr and a half!!
Then my mother got me something I have wanted forever!! Wine glasses w out the stem aka, wine tumblers. I saw them yrs ago on (what else) the food network and have wanted them ever since. I WILL be going out tomorrow and getting wine to try them out. PLUS, for once I had NO idea what she was getting me. She never asked me what I wanted and I didn't have anything specific I asked for. Now, thats a good mom!!
I blogged that I had had the worst birthday ever since I missed my dad being part of it but today was exactly what I needed; to be around my family. So thanks for that and for helping me celebrate getting old ;)

Sunday, November 02, 2008
Happy Birthday to me
Posted by Eggme at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment