CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 04, 2009

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...

Today I had a little get together with the family to celebrate Christmas. Sadly Amy, Jeff, and Sean were not able to come. They all got a wicked stomach bug and were not feeling well. Then Jake got here after everyone left because a friend of his was in the hospital and he wanted to go visit him. He came because he was planning a ride along w Scott so that's what they are doing as I type.
Anyway...My mother, Kathy, and Danny were able to attend. It was a fun time. My mother helped make dinner, Danny was the king of the grill, and Kathy drank the mulled wine so it all went very smoothly!
My mother got us a kitchen cart that I desperately needed. Our kitchen is so small so the granite top is a BIG deal!!
Scott had to write Danny a ticket but I wont get into that....Pic below...

HAD to add a pic of the BFF's

My new sweet kitchen cart
Scott writing Danny a ticket....why such a big pencil??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,

I love your kitchen cart - it's very nice. Looks like it fits perfect. I wish we hadn't been sick, I heard everyone had a great time.
amy