CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hello all

Hello,
There isn't anything exciting to report. Im just watching TV, doing my nails, and getting my packing started to go to FL.
It kinda sucks to pack. I never know what to pack. I tend to over pack, but with driving and not flying its not that big of an issue. I don't have to worry about packing to much to fit on carry ons...
I went to Nichi Bi Ki for dinner last night and the most odd thing happened. We were at a table with what looked to be a dad and his 2 kids. The girl was about 12 and the boy was a yr or 2 older.
Anyway, the guy came to cook our meal and the dad talked to him as if he knew him...Asked how his trip was and so on. The dad got lobster and the kids got an order of steak and shrimp and split it. SO, he finished cooking it and we all started to eat...THEN a few minuted later, ALL OF THE SUDDEN, they all get up to leave...Im not exaggerating when I say that they ate less a quarter of their mean. They didn't even take it to go...LOBSTER; it was a whole lobster tail. I wondered if they even paid, but I saw him paying the hostess.
I just couldn't understand why they would leave like that....
That may not be a great story, but its ALL I got!!
So, that's all for now...I gotta go apply the 2nd coat of nail polish.

0 comments: