CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The many moods of Paige

Thanks you all suckas that DIDNT call me Monday as I had asked to keep me alert on my Long drive to Fl. My mother and Melissa did call several times so here is there SHOUT OUT!! Thanks.
Thank goodness I didnt wreck....Well, even without the calls I got here fine. It was a long drive, but I made it...there were several pee stops and 2 gas stops but thats it. I packed a couple sandwiches and just ate them.

So, the trip is going so super great so far...The girls are adorable as usual, and I include Mo in on that. I visited with my aunt Steff and her family today...that was fun!

The pics below are the many moods of Paige. She said "take a picture of me sad, take a pic of me mad" and so on. What a HAM!



0 comments: