CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving

Amy hosted Thanksgiving again this year.

When I was on my way home I was thinking about it, even though I LOVE to cook, I don't think I could/would tackle Thanksgiving dinner.

You could tell how much work it took Amy and Jeff....Thanks guys it was delish!

Like I already said the food was great...the company was equally super and then we played a couple rounds of Cranium....Ladies rule :)
Me and Jake...notice his hand....poor fellow!!

My famous Jello...it had orange sherbert and mandarin oranges in it. Apparently Grandma used to make this....Amy and I don't remember having it, but Kathy and my Mama do.
It was super sweet....I didn't love it.

Here is the food...Amy made 2 kinds of almost everything..If NOT everything. 2 kinds of stuffing...potato's, both white and sweet...turkey, cranberries...everything!! YUMMY!!!


The table....cant really see it too well, but it was so pretty...


Desserts...there was sooo many. Chocolate cake, chocolate pie, gingerbread with a lemon sauce, bread pudding with 2 different sauces to pick from, pumpkin pie and Jello...Did I miss anything??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg that jello was crazy good. how could you not like it. it had oranges in the bottom. that may be good at another occasion... hint hint.. jake