CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Day at Amy's

Here is a wrap up of all of the Christmas festivities.
Christmas Day, my mother and I went to Amy's and Jeff's to visit for a bit.
Not to be repetitive, but I was STILL not feeling well so we didn't get to stay too long.
I shouldn't have (cuz throwing up spicy shrimp is N-A-S-T-Y) but I did eat some awesome food.
Jeff was the Chef and he had what he now call his "holiday potato's" , shrimp, salad, and a few other things I think. It was lovely...Sean played a holiday tune on the piano, we visited, and there was a festive feel in the air
Chef Jeff and Kathy supervising

Here is a pic of what appears to be Jake passing gas...on my mother...what, what??

Here is Jake making up with my mother for passing gas on her...awww, Im glad she didnt stay mad :-)


Sean playing a holiday tune!! He is pretty darn GOOD!

Pop and Sean...doing a couple of their favorite things...computer for Danny and X Box for Sean

0 comments: