Last night we had Christmas eve at my mothers.
It was fun....except I have been feeling pretty crappy since Fri. I have no appetite and I have waves of feeling like I may "get sick"
I got a sweet new camera. Its a cannon and it is like tiny. Love it! I got other cool stuff too... A coat, a cute robe and slippers, and some other stuff. Thanks peeps!
Here are a few pics to enjoy!
Here is our happy host preparing the "fundue". I was/am so bummed that I wasn't feeling well...I wasn't able to eat much and it all looked so good. I did however manage to get a few bites of the cheese fondue...it was great!
Here is Amy and Sean...I think Sean was reading his new Garfield book.
Here we have Jake canoodling with my Lilly.
The guys in the middle of our Cranium game...lets just say...Girls rule...again!
And Finally, here is a pic I was able to take of Santa's helper while he was resting. TEE HEE!!!!!!!!!
1 comments:
Hey, the pic of me looks like I'm ready to vomit. Thanks!
Post a Comment