Wow, Its been a minute since my last post. Sorry, but there just hasn't been much worth posting about.
This lovely post is about Easter at Amy's. I only have a few pics (and none of me; sorry) but you will see that we all had fun.
I did want to mention that Scott has been trying to teach me how to build web sites so I have one that's under construction.....Go on and see its progress and I will let ya'll know when its all done. That's where I will blog when its all done. Its http://www.eggknee.us/. Check it out!!
OK, back to Easter....we had pretty nice weather...it seems "spring has sprung" Melissa.....HAA.
There was an amazingly delish dinner and yummy desserts...I ate like the cow I am.
So....here are pics....enjoy!
Here is a pic of the "Easter-Egg" dressers...Danny was a lovely shade of light green, Kathy chose to go with 2, YES, 2 Easter colors, lavender AND light blue, then there was my Mama in her signature vibrant pink!! So flippin festive if you ask me!!



1 comments:
I'm jealous of those potatoes!
Post a Comment