CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Here ya go Amy

At Eater Amy asked me if Scott had any animals. I explained that he accidentally hit a kitten about 6 yrs ago. He stopped, took her to the vent, and ended up keeping her. She is the most unusual cat I have ever come across. She begs for food like a dog...I mean JUST like a dog. She (oh, her name is Kitty) will be in the back room sleeping, but as soon as she smells food she is under your feet crying for food. She likes chicken, steak, cheese, lettuce....the list goes on and on. She is a huge lap cat and she is very spoiled....and very pretty.
She will be meeting Lilly soon. Cant wait to see how they interact; should be interesting.
Anyway....here are pic.
Small pics....this is a side profile

Sunning at the front door

I got her some live cat nip....she LOVED it. She really did act "high"

1 comments:

pabersnews said...

Beautiful kitty! Just give the two of them time - they may not become friends but they be able to co-exist eventually. Good luck.
-amy