CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Finally...thanks to Mike...woo-hoo!!

Alrighty....I have wanted to post for over a week now but hit a snag w uploading pics. Luckily, my brother Mike is a genius and helped his sista out.
Anyway....let us start with last weekend. Kathy and Amy threw a little bash for Danny and Jeff's birthdays; they both celebrate the glorious anniversary of their birth in April.
It was a good ol time. Shannon and Kylie were there so that was nice. Babies are always too fun to be around!!
So....lets get to the pics....I think these REALLY show how the day went.

Here is Jake....it goes to show how excited he was to help the guys celebrate!!
A abstract photo Sean took....the best "group pic" I have
The "special boy".....you had to be there....many laughs!!
The other birthday boy!!
Sean cracking up at Danny....as we all do :p
The cutie Kylie
OK, not sure why Sean took this pic...and I'm not sure why I'm posting.....

0 comments: