CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 09, 2008

Soph is 4.


My girl Soph turns 4 today. Cant believe she is that old. I miss that girl!!!
She is SO adorable. I called her tonight to say happy birthday and she was telling me that she was on her way to dinner and told me that I could come if I wanted. When I explained that I was too far away she came back and told me that if I wasn't going to be able to make it to dinner then I could come for her birthday party this weekend. TOO FLIPPIN CUTE!
Anyway....Here are just a couple pics of her from my trip there last fall....I don't have the disk w me that has the pics from my trip this past Jan.....Oh well.

One of the best pics of Ms. Sophia in my opinion. Look at her big baby blues!!

Another of my fave's....she is such a little diva ;)

Out gettin her nails "did"

How can such a sweet little girl cast such an evil look??

Of course I had to add a pic of me with Soph. It is MY blog after all...

0 comments: