Hey people.....
Just an FYI....I have a new website.....well....I have had the site for a while but its FINALLY getting close to being completed. Once you go to the site there is a link for my new blog. The site is: www.eggknee.us . Yes, I stole Mikes "eggknee" thingy. Hopefully he doesn't mind too much.
There is also a link to photos....I only have one posted so far to test it out, but I will add more pics eventually.
Anyway, keep in mind that the site isn't done yet, but keep checking back....it will be done soon enough...I hope.
SO, yeah, that's were I will blog from now on. IF you want to just go straight to my bog its www.eggknee.us/blog. Oh, I am pretty sure that I set it up so you don't have to sign up to leave comments on the new blog...so, comments are always welcome!
Alrighty, peace out!!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
New blog
Posted by Eggme at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment