CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Update

Hello everyone!!

i know its been forever...Sorry!! I have been using Scott's lab top cuz mine needs a little attention and I cant remember my username and password for the blog i set up that links to my website. That's the reason I haven't blogged in a whi.

Oh, also to free up space on my computer I put all of my pics and music on an external hard drive and to be honest I am too lazy to walk into the back room and connect it to post.

So, whats new?? Scott and I have been busy workin on the house. Its fun but lots of work; work I'm not used to :)

Um, i do have a couple pics on Scott's computer. The 1st is a pic of the new valances I put on in the kitchen aka breakfast area. I think they are light and pretty!! The 2nd pic is what the front after Scott and his cousin yanked a couple overgrown shrubs last weekend. My wonderfull mother is coming over this weekend to help up start a new front garden area. We need her help bad....neither one of us know anything about gardening.

Anyway...hope you all are well and holla at cha gurl....anyone watch Project Runway?




2 comments:

pabersnews said...

I like the house, I'd love to see more pics.

Holla at cha boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

HOLLA!!!! Love me some Tim Gunn!!!