Ok, as i looked at the pics on my computer I dont hate is as much as I do on the wall. I read and have been told to live with the color for a couple of days before you make up your mind. Welllll, not lovin the new line green. Its ok, just a little to bright or neon for me.
Anyway....Amy told me the color she used for her half bath so Im totally excited to go and get that this week. Her bathroom was what I had in mind when I decided on a green for mine. I originally wanted a pretty lavender but I thought I should get out of my box as my mother would say and try something else. Anyway....thanks Amy I.....I will let you know how it looks!!
Its a lot brighter than it looks (well at least on my computer)


Its a lot brighter than it looks (well at least on my computer)

2 comments:
I hope you like color #3, they say threes the charm.
Is it neon like the neon green you chose for the blog that you're posting on to complain about the neon green color???
Post a Comment