Oh, where to start?
My kick ass mother came over again last Sat to help us finish up the "foundation landscaping".
It looks totally awesome and I cant thank her enough. The last thing we have to do is mulch it.
Oh, the garden hose HAS been moved to the side of the house mom....I will post a pic tomorrow to show you. It looks loads better. And Amy, there is a pic of my fun wind chime I was telling you about. I think its adorable. I moved it to a hook on the side of the tree, but you get the idea.
See mom, you can tell I water....the house it wet from the sprinkler!!
Close-up. It looks uber good!
FUN wind chime!!
See mom, you can tell I water....the house it wet from the sprinkler!!
Close-up. It looks uber good!
FUN wind chime!!Then on Sun Scott and I made our way to "the western shore" to celebrate Kathys and my mothers birthdays. We all met at Carrabas in Bowie. Lunch was super and mom finally got her chicken bryan. Side note....A couple weekends ago mom was over to our house and the day got away from us so I didnt have time to make her the birthday dinner I planned to make her. It was chicken bryan...anyway, I made it for Scott and I the next night and I called mom to tell her how good it was. She said since I mentioned it to her she has been wanting the dish; SO, I'm very glad she was able to satisfy her craving. OK, back to sun. After lunch we all headed to Kathy's for AMAZINGLY DELISH cheesecake that Amy made and presents. I think the highlight of the afternoon was when we all gathered around the table, listened to a bizarre recording, and mom welcomed Scott to the family. Good times!!


And lastly, I just had to add a couple cute pics of Reagan or as Scott and I call him, Trouble. He really ended up to be an entertaining kitten. She and Lilly play so well together and Kitty even will play w him for a minute or 2.
Damn cat wont stay off of the counter...but he had wrapped himself up in the paper towels and was napping.
2 comments:
I love the windchime, it is so COOL!
Hey....I never got to hear a recording!!! Jealous!
p.s. love the kitty!
Post a Comment