CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

How do you like my green...I mean purple, I mean peachy bathroom?

I started w thinking that I wanted a lime green bathroom. The 1st color was way too yellow so I tried again. The 2nd color was too neon green and the 3rd was also too neon SO I thought, hey....go w your favorite color; purple. How could I go wrong w that?? Well, I did. My mother saw it and laughed. And let me tell you....it was laughable. It was way too bright and UGLY. I had a color sample thing w a couple pics of rooms w light colors and after all of the trouble I had picking a color I wanted to go light. My mom and Scott weighed in we all thought the new color was good. My mother thinks its the color of her living room but it looks differant in my bathroom. I like it. Its MUCH better.


Here is the progression....





I forgot to take a pic of the last green....

Needless to say...Im pretty sick of painting.

0 comments: