CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

EARLY Sat morning

Scott had to get up at 6 to go to a 7am meeting soooooooooo since I couldn't fall back asleep after the alarm I got up. Its a little early for me but hey......

The 1st thing I do in the morning is take Lilly out. I was sitting on the front stoop w my coffee and I thought....what a beautiful morning. It was a little crisp and there was pretty view of the field across the street.
There is absolutely nothing new w me so that's why you all haven't had the pleasure of seeing many new posts.
Here are a couple pics for you though.
About 3 weeks ago my Mom, Kathy, Danny, Amy, Jeff, and Jake came over. It was the 1st time (other than my mom) they came to see my new home. We had a great time. I'm so glad they made the long trip.
Today will be fun cuz like my mom does on most weekends, shes coming over to help me in the yard. What a wonderful lady! ;)
I'm looking forward to seeing them all again tomorrow for Jake's bday get together at Amy's....cant wait!

Pretty view
This kinda looks wrong if you ask me

Rough night

Don't let the last 2 pictures fool you...Kitty pretty much hates Reagan.

0 comments: