CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jakes B day to-do

Today Amy had us over to have lunch and a cake for Jake's 20th birthday. She made a beef chili, a chicken chili, cornbread, salad, and a few other things. She also made Jake his favorite...pineapple upside cake. ALL was delish!!
It was a really nice afternoon. Amy, Jake, Scott, me, and Scarlett went on a little walk and we sat and chatted for a while.
I also got to meet their new kitten and he was SO cute; makes me wish Reagan was an itty bitty kitty again. Luckily Reagan is still very playful so we are enjoying that.
Well....Another b day down the drain for Jake. Next yr is the biggie.....21!!!!!


I know you all wanted a pic of me laughing.

Amy and Jake lighting his 20 candles.

Kathy singing....Jake listening

Jake "gay"ly plating cake

Scott and I outside Amy's....Don't ask me why he looks like he is in pain.

0 comments: