CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Happy 12th Birthday Sean

Today was gorgeous...It was warm...I had to turn on the air on my way to Kathy's. Its 59 now at 9pm so I can only guess that is was almost 70 during the day.
Why was I going to Kathy's you ask?? Well, today we gathered to celebrate Sean's 12th birthday.
Sean picked steak for his meal. Kathy also made twice baked potato's, spinach, biscuits, 2 kinds of salads, and a chocolate cake...ALL SO GOOD, and ALL SO FILLING!
The day will be be complete because I have a date with Jack Bauer tonight...Oh how I have missed him :)

Sean blowing out his candles


Sean looking at his new video game from his mom-mom and pop-pop


Sean showing off hid moo-lahhh


Sean's b-day tree....its full of pics of Sean



Jake...asleep...

0 comments: