I never claimed to be a good writer so no judging a hoe...
I wanted to take a minute to tell ya'll how super excited I am for the new season that just started on TV.
I guess its kinda lame that I am so happy for new TV shows to start. I, however cant help being me.
This new season so far includes my personal fave, 24, followed by American Idol, and finally The Apprentice.
24 is so damn action packed that I can hardly take it. I am always gasping and acting a fool....again I cant help it.
Keifer was never a person I cared for or followed, then I got hooked on this show and I am a huge fan. He is super macho and even his low whisper doesn't irritate me like it would with almost any other actor.
Then we move to AI...Its a huge hit so its not like I have tapped into a little known show; but I just cant wait til Hollywood. I kinda dislike the auditions. I like it when it whiddles down to an amount of people I can remember and follow.
Once America starts voting I cant miss a minute, I vote, I have favorites and i LOVE the show!
Lastly there is The Apprentice. I never have been a Donald fan and I cant even now say that I am his fan. But his show does entertain me. I enjoy the tasks and the boardrooms. I enjoy either rooting for my favorites or hoping that a person I hate hears "your fired"
So....I am now booked Sun thru Wed with these shows...I mean what else am I gonna do mid winter??
Again...this was probably making ya'll sleepy, but these are my writing skillz...what did ya think??
NO, wait don't tell me...ignorance is bliss :0)
Peace and TV grease!!
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
New shows
Posted by Eggme at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So I started watching 24 since yall MD people all watch it. Then I learned Rick Schroder will be on it this season. I must watch it now. I love him!
Post a Comment