Today marked our first snow of the 06/07 winter season.
I had NO idea it was supposed to snow...I walked out of Giant around 1:00 and it was snowing. I came home and looked up the weather report online and we were in the middle of a winter weather advisory...WHO KNEW??
Its very cold...I heard somewhere in the 20's...soooo its going to be a great commute in the morning...yuck :(
But I have to say...I don't mind the cold or the snow...I don't know if you know this about me, but I don't spend much time in the great outdoors so its all good!
Here are a few pics....these were taken outside my moms back door.
Peace and winter wonderland grease!
Action shot...Oliver loves to play in the snow
Again; Oliver...he sure is a cute boo-boo
This pic isn't so great, but you sure can see the snowflakes in action

0 comments:
Post a Comment