CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The gay survey...I did it!!

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago...

Living in Odenton then Edgewater...then:

Going thru a break up with Bryan..whoo-hoo!!

Workin at the best job ever; Equicredit

Having heart surgery

got my cat Moose





5 Snacks I Enjoy...

Nachos

cheese and crackers

trail mix

carrots

dry cereal



5 Songs I Know All the Lyrics To...

Monkey Wrench (foo fighters)

What Ive done (linkin park)

Brass Monkey (bestie boys)

How to save a life (the Fray)

Theme to Threes Company (come and knock on my door)



5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Millionaire...

Buy myself and ALL my family our dream homes

Get a rad car or 2..hehe

get a stylist and do lots of shopping

Open a restaurant

put a chunk away for my HUGE funeral...my family shouldn't have to pay for it ;)

Had to add a 6th....get lypo and any other cosmetic surgery I find necessary :)



5 Bad Habits...

twirling my hair

biting the dry skin around my nails

hanging up the phone too quickly at the END of a convo (or so I am told)

Not returning phone calls

Not keeping in touch with loved ones



5 Things I Like to Do...

Sleep

Scrapbook

Eat and occasionally drink on the weekends

Watch reality TV

spend times with my rad friends and family



5 Things I Would Never Wear Again...

tongue ring

tapered legged jeans with socks over them

high rise (mom) jeans

satin jacket

over sized (pearl jam era) flannels



5 Favorite Toys...

Laptop

XM radio

Tivo

Does Lilly count?

cell phone



5 Things I Can't Stand...

People who talk in movie theaters

Aggressive / dangerous drivers

When people wig out for no good reason

When people cancel last minute

getting older and fatter

2 comments:

nancy said...

i too have been accused of hanging up the phone too quickly.....why do people need to linger over their goodbyes????? short and sweet is the way to go.

Melissa said...

Both you dorks hang up too quickly and I have never said anything! But now that I know it is a problem the public is aware of I will try to do more teasing....