CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Amy!!

Amy Celebrated another birthday today. We had a good time together celebrating as always!!
Sean had a friends party so he didn't make it so we missed him, but again we had a fab time!!

Amy picked frozen pizza (that was darn good) and Amish made sugar free cherry pie. Before everyone got to Kathy's she and I were joking that perhaps Amy didn't want Kathy's cookin...But that wasn't the case per Amy.

Anyway...even tho I was injured from a falling table leaf I was able to stuff myself and feel like a PIG!! Kathy and Jake

Part of "the usual crowd"

Mom and Amy...Danny in the rear takin pics


Mom and Amy again...do we have a pattern here?

Jake and his lady friend Shannon

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Dang! Happy Birthday Amy , I didn't know you had a birthday today! You always look so young that I didn't think you had birthdays!

Eggme said...

I know what you mean Mo, Amy looks smokin for her age.

pabersnews said...

Thanks to everyone who attended the party - it was fun and I got a lot of cool stuff...just for being old.
Amy

p.s. Melissa and Sara RULE!

nancy said...

what??? amy started smoking?? crazy