CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Its not diarrhea, its just poop

Melissa, guess who's crocs' are who's!!
Jealous?? I think you are!!
Lemme tell ya, when "the ladies" get together we sure do have some laughs!!

11 comments:

pabersnews said...

g-dang, I look faaaaaat.

Eggme said...

PAAA-LEASE!!....your the skinnest!!!

Michael said...

Gayer than any gayness that has ever been gay before.

Melissa said...

It's not the fat I'm worried about! Jesus you guys are gay!

Eggme said...

envy is a bee-otch...isnt it MO?

nancy said...

i think the Florida Eagneys are in for a BIG treat at XMAS.......crocs for all!!!!!!!and Mo, are you saying we ARE fat?

nancy said...

P.S. does everone know there are a few diffrent cuts on these here shoes... so choose carefully

Eggme said...

Actually, if you look up the shoes on crocs.com....they do explain that there IS INDEED a dirrerance. Check it out.

pabersnews said...

what a hoot!

Melissa said...

I like Kathy's the best! And no, you all are not fat....just gay. And don't send them for xmas!!

nancy said...

you are NOT the boss of me