Hey ya'll...When the girls were here a couple weeks ago we had some mad sleepovers.
Thanks to Mike and Mo for trusting the girls in our care. We had a blast!!
These kids are just the best. Em is smart, Paige is a character, and Soph is just a love bug. I love 'em all!!
Em with my doggie Lilly...if Lilly could talk she would tell me that she hated this pic as it makes her look fat,,,, BUT the kids love her as she is their size.
Here are the kids prior to lights out. It was kinda a rough night with 3 kids and me on a sleeper sofa...BUT, I wouldn't trade it...I loved every minute of it :)
Group shot...again, the 4 of us on a sleeper sofa..ALLLL night. Good times.....good times.
The 3 sleeping princesses.... IF you notice where the remote is...that is the spot for me to sleep...The spot the size of a remote..enough said ;)

Me and my fellow middle child Paige. Please forgive my bad hair. Not sure what was going on there...haha
0 comments:
Post a Comment