I had the pleasure of spending this lovely Sunday with Mary and Connor. Reed was busy painting their new house they just purchased so Mary and I took the opportunity to go shop, get some iced coffee, hang out and then we all ate some carry out dinner.
First we went to babies r us were Mary picked up a new vibrating chair thingy and some other new stuff. I really wanted to get Connor a cute little surfer outfit but we had no luck there at all. The cute stuff wasn't in his size...too bad.
SO, then we went to Old navy...Mary and I had more luck finding stuff for us than we did finding anything cute for Conner. It just wasn't happenin today for baby clothes. Oh well; I will keep looking.
So...he is growing and it is so fun to see the differences in him from visit to visit. He eats well...he holds his head up, and for long periods of time no less.
Doing the Popeye look
Pretty alert I'd say
Straight up gangsta yo!!
1 comments:
He is addorable! Does it make you want one?
Post a Comment