So on Thursday, my (not so) lil' cousin Drew graduated from High School....GOOD GOING!!!!
It was a great ceremony (is that what you even call them??) and it was so good seeing my Aunt Angie and her 3 boys that I rarely see.
Let me start by saying that Danny (I refuse to spell it any other way) sure does know how to pick restaurant's. Me, Kathy, and Danny ate before and it was super good. We went to Mo's seafood and the portions and quality were outstanding!!
Let me start by saying that Danny (I refuse to spell it any other way) sure does know how to pick restaurant's. Me, Kathy, and Danny ate before and it was super good. We went to Mo's seafood and the portions and quality were outstanding!!
Then off to the graduation we went. Drew gave a speech and did an awesome job.he seems to be quite the charmer or as his bro Will put it ."B-S'r...
Afterwards we visited a bit and did pics...here are some for you to view and enjoy!!
Drew and his mother
Drew and his mother
Me, Danny, the graduate, and Kathy
Drew during his speech..it was the best I could get from my seat.
Drew getting his well deserved diploma :)
Drew and his cute girlfriend..she also has her nose pierced so she pretty much rocks out in my book

The boys...Will, Drew, and Tim

0 comments:
Post a Comment