CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 22, 2007

P-A-R-T-Y-Y-Y-Y

There was a party thrown for the FL Eagneys. I do believe fun was had by all; except for Jeff who was sick.
I made some 'eh margaritas...they were not as good as Amy's from the weekend before...but again, I kept it mellow with the cocktails as I knew the girls were gonna be spending the night.
It was a nice day temp wise and we were able to sit outside.
It was GREAT that my dad made it over even tho he isn't feeling well...then other Eagneys were there and that was great. NOT to mention the regulars...Kathy, Danny, Amy, Jeff, and Sean ;) Amy and my Mama...they look to be having some fun.

ALL of the kids enjoying their sundays...yummmm

In the middle of our cranium game...Paige was takin some pics.

Soph


Crazy Mo

Me; doin what I do ;)

Nannie and her lil twin Sophia...they both had denim and green tops; too cute


Sean helping the kids on the rope swing...he was sweet enough to push them ALL day.

Cousin Kyle with his gangsta hair...haha

Amy and Sean...again...too cute

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Dang, that Melissa girl is cute!

Eggme said...

You know it!!

pabersnews said...

Great pics Sara, it was a fun day!
Amy