CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Melissa ate the worm

There is SO much to blog about from yesterday...there was Jake's graduation bright and early...then there are lots of pics of the girls who are visiting this week...not to mention the party that Amy threw for Jake.BUT I had to pick one topic to start the blogging with and I just had to start with my sis in law Mo.She had a little too much fun at the Party. I guess she was ready to let loose and start her vaca in MD with a blast.....Here is how it went...the pics are in order of events

. Kathy looks like she is thinkin...no she isn't...and her mother in law looks disapproving...haha

Then Mo found the piano and an audience...ut ohhh...


Then the lamp shades gag


More silly lampshade craziness

finally a little visit with the porcelain god...but once she got it out of her system she was A OK!!

0 comments: