Mike, Melissa, Emma, Paige and Sophia left MD today...they will be back in Fl in time for Mike to return to work on Tuesday.
I was supposed to go back to FL with my brother and his fam...but for reasons out of my control I wasnt able to.
I hope they understand that I am worried about dad and think I can serve a far more useful role here...for now. I will however, make plans ASAP to get down there as soon as my dad is better!! We ALL had such a wonderful time seeing them this week. I love them all and enjoy them all. Mike; whenever I see J Lo...I will think of you :)
Melissa...you are freakin funny and I always love hanging with my sis (in law)
The girls...what can I say...Em is smart and loves to make you explain why you may have had the nerve to tell her "no"...Paige is a character who is so sweet and sensitive to other peoples feelings...plus she dances like nobodies business. Then, there is my "bride" Sophia...she def has a temper, but she is so lovey and how can I say anything bad about my girl who wanted to marry me?
OHHH, I wanna give a shout out to Kathy and Danny for hosting them..And mom for givin them a party that was ohhh tooo fun!
There were hundreds of pics taken..I am gonna just scroll thru and pick some to share. They are not in the best order...but I know ya'll will live. Enjoy!
The girls with their grannie nannie
Soph with my lilly...they girls LOVE her!!
Paige and Oliver...Paige trained him...
Me and Em watchin some movie during one of our slumber parties
We took a walk from moms to the water...its like 5 blocks...the girls walked the dogs.
Silly Paige...making faces for the camera
They look like they are up to NO good...dont they?
The kids training Oliver

0 comments:
Post a Comment