Here is a pic of the trouble maker Pooder. He is probably trying to get away from the dog, BUT... not good...not good at all.
Side note; most of you that read this arnt very religious, but I am asking for everyone to say a prayer for my Dad. He is pretty sick and we are now on the road to get him treatment after being approved for the CT scan he needed and Social Security Disability. I am trying to stay positive, but I'm very worried. And I keep busy as a bee with trying to get everything taken care of for him...NO complaints....He joked the other day when I was leaving his place that I was leaving my 2nd job...it kinda has become that...
Side note of a side note: My wallet was stolen. Thats the only thing I can come up with. I am 99% sure it was in my purse when I got to work...then at lunch in the car with my friend Elizabeth I noticed I didnt have it. I looked and looked and its gone. I went to an MVA express in Columbia near my job and it was quick and easy. The pic is wretched, but that was my mood. I have never lost or had a wallet stolen before. What a pain!!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Bad Kitty
Posted by Eggme at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment