CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 03, 2007

We partied like "Rock" stars

On Sunday my good friend Raquel threw her husband Buck a surprise birthday party. I went to Reed and Marys and met up with them and drove with them to the party. We got there around 2 and JUST missed the surprise part....oh well!!
It was SO much fun...I always love seeing my pal Rock (Raquel) and her family...they are some fun people. She is OUT of control and is the life of any party.
Reed and Mary brought Conner with us and he did great until the end of the evening. He loves to be out side and since it was a pool party we spent the entire time outside. He slept for a long time, ate, and was passed around for everyone to enjoy...
Rock had lots of food and beer...how can you go wrong there??
Poor Buck got thrown into the pool and then got a cake in the face....he is a good sport so it was all OK.
Mary and I love people watchin and gossipin so that was lots of fun...I was able to see an old co worker that Reed, Rock, and I had so that was also fun.
Mary and I had many many beers and had lots of laughs with Rock....it was GREAT weather and we stayed for quite a while...that is until Connor had had enough.
We got back to Marys and played with Connor and I was tired....I went to go lay down her the guest room. Then Mary came into get me to tell me they were ordering subs...SO, I had to get up...But 1st I asked, who is still open?? Isnt it like 12 or 1am?? She just laughed and said that it was only 9!!!
So, we ate subs, drank lots of water and back off to bed I went....
I woke up at like 4 sweatin like crazy and with some nasty cramps so I was awake for like 2 freakin hrs....Then I fell back asleep for a bit. I got up at 9, watched some TV with Reed and Mary, them entertained Connor while Reed did some yard work and Mary went thru Connors wardrobe as he is not into 3 to 6 months. I left around 11, went to Bowie to run some errands. Got home, did some nappin and then my bro made the chicken teryaki so I didn't have to...it was delish!!
Anyway...that's a lot of info....perhaps to much?? Ehh, who's to say??
Reed an Mary enjoying a smoke....
Rock on my lap...Im not sure why I am holding a cig....Perhaps I was holdin it for Mary; I dunno

Rock and Connor...what a pair of good lookers ;)
Me feeding Mr Man
Connor with his big Poppa...notice his t shirt...Birth control is for wimps...hehe
They happy Voorhees clan
A pretty cute pic of Connor...look at his big ol blue eyes!!

Rock being Rock
Me with Mary and Raquel...love them ladies ;)
Buck getting a pie in the face...
Can there be enough pics of Mary and I?? I think NOT!! Buck opening some presents.

0 comments: