CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving part 1

Yes, I had a pretty darn good Thanksgiving, thanks for askin!! I got to Kathy's around noon. As soon as I got there Sean told me to start on my turkey. Amy had a good idea and we all made turkey place card holder thingys. Both Sean and Amy helped me a little as I am not too crafty...Once I got started I kinda got into it...It was fun!!
Dinner was excellent. Amy and Jeff made the turkeys...Mom made pies...I brought the jello and Kathy did ALL the rest!! It was a lot of food...I had a loaded plate and just had to go back and get a little more of my favorites...oink, oink. Then we had coffee/hot chocolate and pie...YUMMY!!

As usual we had a good time together....laughing, joking, and hearing BAD jokes/one liners from Danny :p

The pretty table

Amy above with her turkey...HATE bloggin sometimes...couldn't put this caption over her pic for some reason...user error I'm sure.
Me and Sean...and NO I'm not pregnant...just a bad choice in shirts....
Mid point with my jive turkey Turkey makin
Bad face...bad pic...but I had to show ya my Jello
Jake workin on his turkey
Danny showin off his turkey
I went to my dads after Kathy's. I will post about that later today or tomorrow....Im sure ya cant wait...

0 comments: