Usually when we sit down for our thanksgiving dinner Danny tries to get us all to go around the table to tell what we are thankful for.
I wanted to get a jump start and share with y'all...
I feel pretty blessed to have such a happy/good life...
I am thankful for the following reasons:
My family....they are the ones you can always depend on.
My friends...these are the people that love me for me...not cuz there is blood ;)
My job....in the Mtg industry these days....its a true blessing.
There are SO many more but this kinda sums it up...friends and family to love and be loved and a job to pay the bills....I'm a simple girl with simple needs...
I hope that ALL that read this have a happy, happy Thanksgiving and that y'all take a minute to really think about what you have to be thankful for...PEACE ;)
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
What I am thankful for
Posted by Eggme at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment