CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thankgiving part 2

Like I noted in the previous post, I went to my Dads after Kathy's to visit w that side of the family. It was great to see them all. We had Matt, his women Sandy, and his 2 kids. Then we had Megan, Tim, my g mom and of course my dad.
I was a little worried that I wouldn't get to see them for very long but they hadn't even eaten when I got there so there was plenty of Q-T.....

5 cousins....let me just say...Steve who is to the left....he is 13 and taller than me...good lord!!
3 of the 5 Eagney kids...lookin old Id say....
A lovely blurry pic of Shawn and w 2 of his 3 kids....
Me and my pops ;)
Sandy, Matt, and Timmy
Shawn and his lil girl
Tim and Kyle
Kyle, Tim, and Steve-o...they are all pretty good kids I gotta say!
Me and Megan...let me point out again in case you couldn't tell...I'm S-H-O-R-T

1 comments:

nancy said...

or......is Megan unusually tall? in a good way of course!