Its been a little while since my last post...sorry but I just haven't had much going on. BUT, hold on to your hats...there are gonna be some fun posts to come.
I have plans to go the Redskins game Thurs night...brrrrrrrrrrr....But, I am looking forward to it.
Then this is the weekend that I head to Nashville to see the Titans game. In case I haven't already told ya...I fly out Sat early AM. We are gonna do the night life Sat night, then Sun is the football game. We are in the corporate sky box and have field passes...CANT WAIT! If you know me at all, you know that there will be many pics taken...
Anyway...Hope everyone is having lots of fun getting ready for Christmas.....I'm finally gettin into it ;)
Peace and Holiday Grease :p
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
I bring nothing to the table...
Posted by Eggme at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Who is "we"?
Post a Comment