CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Conner

I had the pleasure to spend the afternoon on Sunday over at Reed and Marys to watch football. We did lots of snacking and we played with Conner. Its so fun to watch him grow....I know I have said it before, but every time I see him he is bigger and/or doing something new. He is almost 7 months. I hadn't seen him for almost a month so the changes were very noticeable. 1st he rolls around now...he sits up on his own, and his mood has really improved...OH, and he has G-R-O-W-N. Such a cutie pie.....
Lets not forget my good ol' pals Reed and Mary..It was equally fantastic to see them :p

You lookin at me??

Daddy and lil man rough housing ;)

Such great spirits

What an adorable smile....look at the cheeks

Comfortable in his jam's

0 comments: