So, Thurs night was the Redskins game. It was the 1st time I tailgated with true tailgating professionals. They had tents, huge grills going, not to mention a bon fire. It was impressive. So, I had to sit my cold rear near the fire...it was freezing!! Then we went into the stadium right in time to hear the national anthem. I was alright the 1st quarter but the 2nd quarter I was suffering....I was wearing the warmest stuff I could put together but it just wasn't enough. We had to leave at half time....Plus it was a Thurs night so it was getting late for me anyway.
Fri kinda sucked cuz I was tired and I had to get into work late. I took my dad to the Dr for a check-up at 9 then headed into work.
Fri night I was off for my weekend trip to Nashville. I didn't fly out until Sat early, but we stayed at a hotel near the airport Fri night.
So, got to Nashville around noon. We ate lunch then headed to Coyote Ugly Saloon just to check it out and we all fell in love...:) It was a darn cool place.... After that was naps, dinner, then we headed out on the town. We went to many different bars until we ended back at Coyote Ugly. We were there until I was ready to leave around midnight. BUT, before we headed back to the bar the girls wanted to head back to the one bar that we were in for a little while earlier with the mechanical bull. So, 3 of the 4 of us tried...you know I did...
Sun was fun...We went to the Tennessee Titans game and were able to stand on the field prior to the game. We watched the players practice and just and just hang out for a while. Once that ended we headed to our seats. None of us were into the game though. The stadium was tiny, the fans were lame, and none of us were either Titans, or Chargers fans..... we left in the 1st quarter.
After that we just wasted time until we had to head back to the airport to come home late Sun night. We were all tired and grumpy so not the greatest way to end an otherwise great weekend...Oh well. It was still a great time!!
Lookin confident....or drunk...whichever you will buy
me lookin like I got my butt thrown....
Some random Chargers players....we were mighty close...
Just wanted to show ya how they roll at Coyote Ugly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment