CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 08, 2006

The crappy ride home from FL

As promised here is the post on my drive home from FL. I left at 5 am Tuesday morning.
The ride home did not go very smoothly.

I hit an opossum on 95 about 5 mins into the ride. Then in GA I got a speeding ticket at around 7 am.

I was going to go with the usual comment of "I have the worst luck ever" again, but I cant blame these things on bad luck. I probably could have been a bit more calm or whatever to avoid the opossum. Now don't get me wrong, I did try to miss him...Just didn't. Then the ticket.. I mainly used cruise control, but for some reason I wasn't at the time....I don't know.

Then....I felt pretty tired so I drank tons of coffee which meant tons of pee stops.
Speaking of pee stops here is a picture diary I wanted to share with you...






0 comments: