CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

We did NOT walk the line

This was my last night in FL.
While Mo, her Mom, and My Aunt Steff took the dogs for a walk, me and the girls partied like rock stars.
We were watching Walk the Line and danced when the songs came on. The girls seem to really enjoy the music.

I just got home this evening around dinner time (more on the trip in a later post) and I already miss my FL peeps. Mo was so good to me and the girls were a joy to spend time with. I only saw my brother Mike a few short days, but he and I enjoyed watching the Redskins actually WIN! Woooohhh!!
ALSO on this trip I was able to have some time with My aunt Steff and her family. That was also a good time. I miss my FL cousins!!






0 comments: