Yesterday my mother threw me a family birthday get together.
We had the usual people along with one "special" attendee. Sean brought a friend and he either needs a lot of attention or has a major case of A.D.D. or BOTH!
He was nice enough but he was so darn loud I can not accurately explain how the afternoon went. It started out funny, then it stopped!!
My mom made my favorite meal, Chicken Cordon Blue, and my brother Kevin made me a carrot cake, from scratch, thank you very much!
After dinner we played Cranium, Pop 5. It was the 1st time any of us played so it was a slow start, but I liked the game. I think some didn't love it, but I would def play again!
I have lots of money to spend at Old Navy thanks to Jake, Kathy & Danny, and Amy, Jeff, & Sean. I can not wait to go shopping for fall/winter clothes...I will probably go tomorrow!
My mom got me a new XM radio since mine started screwing up. Its a newer model so I am excited to get it all set up in my car and get acquainted with it!
Thanks to everyone for coming, for the presents, and for making the day great!
Also, thanks to Kathy and Danny for the balloons...I really like balloons, they are SO festive! Moms dog Oliver disagrees...He was hating the balloons, he would not set foot into the kitchen all day. It was kinda funny!
AND, a special thank you to my mother. For the day, the dinner, the present, and for the whole life thing!!
Eagney OUT!
We had the usual people along with one "special" attendee. Sean brought a friend and he either needs a lot of attention or has a major case of A.D.D. or BOTH!
He was nice enough but he was so darn loud I can not accurately explain how the afternoon went. It started out funny, then it stopped!!
My mom made my favorite meal, Chicken Cordon Blue, and my brother Kevin made me a carrot cake, from scratch, thank you very much!
After dinner we played Cranium, Pop 5. It was the 1st time any of us played so it was a slow start, but I liked the game. I think some didn't love it, but I would def play again!
I have lots of money to spend at Old Navy thanks to Jake, Kathy & Danny, and Amy, Jeff, & Sean. I can not wait to go shopping for fall/winter clothes...I will probably go tomorrow!
My mom got me a new XM radio since mine started screwing up. Its a newer model so I am excited to get it all set up in my car and get acquainted with it!
Thanks to everyone for coming, for the presents, and for making the day great!
Also, thanks to Kathy and Danny for the balloons...I really like balloons, they are SO festive! Moms dog Oliver disagrees...He was hating the balloons, he would not set foot into the kitchen all day. It was kinda funny!
AND, a special thank you to my mother. For the day, the dinner, the present, and for the whole life thing!!
Eagney OUT!
A pic of me, Jake, and my balloons.
Kathy and a tooth pickin Danny.
Just me w/ Lilly on my lap reading a card.



0 comments:
Post a Comment