This is going to look like Amys blog, but hey...We are all one big happy family after all.
Sunday was Jakes 18th birthday. It was like most get togethers. We, or should I say, I, ate too much, Danny told an awkward, inappropriate joke, and there were many laughs...usually at someone's expense, but that's how we roll!
Kathy hosted and made a ton of food. It was all SOOO yummy...HATS OFF!!
Here are a couple of pics...if you notice the Birthday Princess balloon, I was in charge of the balloons and I just could not resist getting at least 1 girly decoration. Plus Jake is so laid back, I don't think he minds that kind of silliness!!



LOOK ABOVE AND BELOW...Mama and Kathy...what smells...why the sour looks??
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Jakes 18th Birthday
Posted by Eggme at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think they smell your mom's butt.
Post a Comment