Spoil you in 2 ways.
1st being I am finally posting and 2nd I am giving ya'll a treat. PICS OF ME AND MY BOO BOO.
I love my 2 cats, I really do; BUT I have discovered I am more of a dog person. So, here are a couple of pics with me and my love Lilly Maria Conchita Esmeralda Eagney; or Lilly for short. I wanted be authentic and give my Chihuahua a Mexican style name...
I hope that my Florida peeps can notice my sweet nose piercing in the last pic. Thats why I added it in.
1st being I am finally posting and 2nd I am giving ya'll a treat. PICS OF ME AND MY BOO BOO.
I love my 2 cats, I really do; BUT I have discovered I am more of a dog person. So, here are a couple of pics with me and my love Lilly Maria Conchita Esmeralda Eagney; or Lilly for short. I wanted be authentic and give my Chihuahua a Mexican style name...
I hope that my Florida peeps can notice my sweet nose piercing in the last pic. Thats why I added it in.
BTW...speaking of FL...Mike...if your gonna "hit me in the head when I come to Fl"...I guess I just wont be able to ever come visit until you forgive and forget!



1 comments:
Nice pics! Keep 'um coming! Love the nose! Had to enlarge the pic to even see it...
Post a Comment