I just love my Diddy Boo (Lilly)
I mean really who could not love this adorable little bundle??
The 2nd pic is cute....she is laying there sleeping like an angel...adorable!!
I thought it was time she got some mad exposure!!

I know its been a while since I posted, OTHER than my earlier post about my DUMB A** computer. My computer is killing me. I want to give a HUGE shout on to my bro Mike for trying to help me. I do appreciate it!!
There is something wrong and I cant install anything new....I bought a web cam so that i can chat with Mike, Mo, and the girls. The problem is I cant install the newest version of MSN messenger and it was enough to get me pretty frustrated!!
Other than that I have been keeping busy with work. Volume has picked up and my days are crazy!! After work I run an errand here and there and then I am home, beat, ready for bed....I know....exciting!!
I would probably post more if I had anything worth posting.....kinda have the blahs so there isn't anything here....booo!!!
Saturday, March 03, 2007
who's my boo boo?
Posted by Eggme at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment