So, at the ripe 'ol age of 31 I feel O-L-D!!! It sucks. I know in theory I have many years to come, but I feel the best is now behind me. In "best" i mean looks. I do NOT claim to be a beauty queen but there is a great thing called youth and I feel that has passed me by....I'm sad to see it go. I saw these pics sitting at my mothers so I took the time to scan them...to remember....my youth :(
Anywho....these were my senior pics. They were taken approximately 14 YRS AGO....Damn, that's forever ago!!
Lets dissect, shall we. I had the bangs, but who didn't...poofy hair was just on its way out...it was 94. Then we have the icky poo lip stick...what are ya gonna do? Then we move onto the eyebrows...sooooo bad....The nails were terrible too.... BUT; at least no wrinkles!!
I do, however like the "pearls"...lent a bit o class.....HA
Anywho....these were my senior pics. They were taken approximately 14 YRS AGO....Damn, that's forever ago!!
Lets dissect, shall we. I had the bangs, but who didn't...poofy hair was just on its way out...it was 94. Then we have the icky poo lip stick...what are ya gonna do? Then we move onto the eyebrows...sooooo bad....The nails were terrible too.... BUT; at least no wrinkles!!
I do, however like the "pearls"...lent a bit o class.....HA
Who is this girl in feathers??


2 comments:
STOP TALKING lIKE THAT! You are a gorgeous, sexy, intelligent woman!! Any guy with half-a-brain that knew you would be sending you roses and trying to get you to go out with him!!!
Gorgeous? Sexy? I was thinking cute, quick thinker...but whatever. Who is William anyway? It sounds like he wants a date! Seriously, I was thinking you look the same except for those huge eyebrows and red lips! You'll always look young!
Post a Comment