CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 24, 2007

This is why, this is why, this is why im hot

Since this is MY blog I thought I would post some pics of me with some of my all time favorite people.
I know what your all thinking...Am I gonna be included? To that I say this.
You still may be one of my favorite people, I just may not a have a pic of us together on my computer that doesn't make me look like a re-re

Me and my sis in law; Mo

.Me with Em and Paige in da hot tub

Me and my lil bro Kevin a couple yrs ago




Me and my mama




Me with Jake on my 30th b day






Me with my cousin Stevie





Me with my 3 favorite little girls


Me with the bestest friend ever; Mary


Me with my cousin Jenna


Me and my pops



Me with Em




Me and my brothers


Actually, after posting these pics I have come to 2 conclusions. 1) Most of my favorite people are my family members and 2) there is NO pic where I DON'T look like a Re-Re.

0 comments: