Today was a pretty good hump day. My good friend Elizabeth came into the office to deliver a check to us and hung around a bit. Then around 4 30 she came into my office (its more like an entire suite I am in by myself, thank you very much) and we started talking Mtg/title stuff then around 5 when i decided I was off the clock (eve tho I'm salaried) she and I just sat and had a great conversation. We caught up, and laughed, and shared some stories. The only thing missing was the beer. :(
Anyway we both left my office around 6. I was driving home and I was wondering if there was anything I needed to do. Then I remembered a loan officer got me a gift cert to get my nails and toes did. So, that is what I decided to do. It takes forever...I had a pedicure, my nails done, and my eyebrows waxed.
Then on my way home I drive right by my dads neighborhood so I thought I should stop in to check on him and to see if I could help him with anything. Kinda a frustrating visit. My dad is so stubborn and doesn't listen about what he needs to do. I think I made progress though....let us hope!!
Anywho.....I thought ya'll might want to see the outcome of the pampering I had tonight.
Put your right foot in....and ya shake it all about ;)
Pretty in (bright) pink
Hand with a BEAUTIFUL ring that my Aunt Angie gave me that was my grandmothers. LOVE IT!!
The other hand
Look at these awesome eyebrows...I mean really, Gorgeous!!
Put your right foot in....and ya shake it all about ;)
Pretty in (bright) pink
Hand with a BEAUTIFUL ring that my Aunt Angie gave me that was my grandmothers. LOVE IT!!
The other hand
Look at these awesome eyebrows...I mean really, Gorgeous!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment