CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

What do you get for being in a crappy mood @ work?

Today was a bad day...there was some bad news I got, a couple of my good friends are going thru hard times, my dad is still stressin me to no end...work has been challenging, and there is more that I will not bore ya'll with....
Anyway...I don't try to make it known that I'm not in a good mood...I'm a pretty private person.
So, towards the end of the day people kept asking what was was wrong...I said it was personal and left it at that.
Well, some sweet person was thoughtful enough to go out and get me flowers. HOW GREAT IS THAT??
I still don't know who it was...I work with a lot of people and I wasn't gonna go person to person and ask...I will find out though...
They smell wonderful and they are so pretty.
Unfortunately, it didn't do much for the mood...oh well, tomorrow is another day ;)

0 comments: